Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to protecting the privacy of personal information and for this reason have outlined the following policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and safeguard personal information.
This website uses third party technologies to collect conversion tracking data and enables the collection of data for marketing purposes and for improvement of the website services.
- We will identify the purpose for which information is being collected and we will only collect and use personal information to necessitate the performance of one or more of our purposes or tasks.
- We will only store personal information for as long as is necessary to satisfy those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, we will endeavour to keep it updated it for completeness and accuracy.
- We will safeguard personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification by all reasonable means.
- We will make our policies and practices relating to the administration of personal information readily available to customers.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.